The Large DogTread® is the perfect dog treadmill for all breeds up to around 150 lbs. The long deck and running surface provide ample room for perfecting gait changes and multi-sized dog families. Each treadmill is equipped with a whisper-quiet motor, remote control and training guidelines for the ultimate dog treadmill training experience – especially for the novice treader. The built-in manual incline is easy to adjust and provides training flexibility so you can give your dog a more strenuous aerobic workout when needed.
Do to a high volume of orders, we are temporarily out of the large treadmills. New inventory is expected 3/31/14. In the meantime please order this size directly from Dogtread.com who have them available. Thank you.
Assembling the Large treadmill can be accomplished in 5 minutes. The sides are already attached. It does require two people to help lift it out of the box without damage.
Running area: 75″ L x 17″ W
Assembled Size: 89″ L x 24.5″ H x 19.5″ W
Programmable Time and Distance
- Adjustible Speed from .5 to 7.0 MPH
- Adjustible Incline from 0% to 7%
- Collapsible Canvas Side Panels
- Space-saving Design Weighs 100 lbs. and ships LTL Ground Freight
- Removable Training Treat Holder
- Remote Control
- Blue Backlit LCD Screen
- Safety Start and Stop
- Large Transportation Wheels
- Electronic Testing Laboratory Approved
- American Pet Association A+ Rating
- (Please Note: This product only ships within the Continental US)
You have 2 treadmill packages to choose from:
1. The Standard Treadmill Package with QuickStart Training Guidelines, plus a 1-year warranty on parts and craftsmanship, and a lifetime warranty on the frame. OR
2. The Premium K9 Fitness Kit which includes the Treading for Dogs DVD and a 30-Day Treading for Dogs Exercise Program with journal (designed by JT Clough, one of America's most respected K9 fitness coaches), plus a 2-year warranty on parts and craftsmanship, and a lifetime warranty on the frame.The outstanding instructional DVD includes: How to provide the best treading experience for your dog/Secrets to keeping your dog moving on the treadmill/Practical tips for dealing with behavioral problems/And recommended speed and training times. It's a great way to get started on a healthy fitness routine for your dog.