The Large DogTread® is the perfect dog treadmill for all breeds up to around 150 lbs. The long deck and running surface provide ample room for perfecting gait changes and multi-sized dog families. Each treadmill is equipped with a whisper-quiet motor, remote control and training guidelines for the ultimate dog treadmill training experience – especially for the novice treader. The built-in manual incline is easy to adjust and provides training flexibility so you can give your dog a more strenuous aerobic workout when needed.
This size is currently only available through Dogtread.com who has partnered with the manufacturer. Please go to their website to order. Thank you.
Assembling the Large treadmill can be accomplished in 5 minutes. The sides are already attached. It does require two people to help lift it out of the box without damage.
Running area: 75″ L x 17″ W
Assembled Size: 89″ L x 24.5″ H x 19.5″ W
Programmable Time and Distance
- Adjustible Speed from .5 to 7.0 MPH
- Adjustible Incline from 0% to 7%
- Collapsible Canvas Side Panels
- Space-saving Design Weighs 100 lbs. and ships LTL Ground Freight
- Removable Training Treat Holder
- Remote Control
- Blue Backlit LCD Screen
- Safety Start and Stop
- Large Transportation Wheels
- Electronic Testing Laboratory Approved
- American Pet Association A+ Rating
- (Please Note: This product only ships within the Continental US)
You have 2 treadmill packages to choose from:
1. The Standard Treadmill Package with QuickStart Training Guidelines, plus a 1-year warranty on parts and craftsmanship, and a lifetime warranty on the frame. OR
2. The Premium K9 Fitness Kit which includes the Treading for Dogs DVD and a 30-Day Treading for Dogs Exercise Program with journal (designed by JT Clough, one of America's most respected K9 fitness coaches), plus a 2-year warranty on parts and craftsmanship, and a lifetime warranty on the frame.The outstanding instructional DVD includes: How to provide the best treading experience for your dog/Secrets to keeping your dog moving on the treadmill/Practical tips for dealing with behavioral problems/And recommended speed and training times. It's a great way to get started on a healthy fitness routine for your dog.