Veterinary Rehab Info. for Dog Owners
The following section offers information for dog owners before and after surgery...
Rehab Facility Listings
FitPAWS Conditioning and Rehab Equipment
After completing a rehab program recommended by your veterinarian, you can continue working with your dog at home using our FitPAWS Canine Conditioning and Rehab Equipment to keep those muscles strong. Click here to see the equipment...
Custom Made Doggie Wheel Carts
If you have a dog who needs special assistance in getting around, go to Eddie's Wheels to order the most comfortable supportive wheel cart custom designed to meet your pet's specific requirements.
Top Dog Health
Top Dog Health has recently created a Reference Center for rehab information when your dog is having surgery, or has just had surgery. The Center includes:
- A 100% Recovery Checklist (FREE DOWNLOAD)
- Home Rehab Guide Videos
- Frequently Asked Rehab Questions
- Information on keeping your dog's joints healthy for years to come
- Plus much more!
Click here to go to their Reference Center...
Home Rehab Guides
These sturdy spiral guides, authored by veterinarian Dr. James St. Clair, include easy to understand instructions with color photos and illustrations on how to perform:
- Basic Therapies for the Specific Repair
- Strengthening Exercises
- Balance & Proprioceptive Exercises
- Plus a Weekly Home Rehabilitation Worksheet to Track Progress
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed